Esprit de Groupe n°46 December 2020
2020 is coming to an end and we can all agree that it is about time. Needless to say, it will have been a very difficult year for many of us, including traders, independent craftspeople, restaurant owners, tourism professionals and many others. Nevertheless, we are still very lucky in Monaco and have been able to continue our business.
The automotive sector is undergoing a major transformation and 2021 looks set to be a sporting year in every sense of the word. We will do everything we can to bring you a brilliant year, but for the time being, dear customers, we wish you a happy and joyful holiday season, surrounded by your loved ones, provided, as we hope, that the health situation allows it.
- New Audi Q2, Facelift
- The Best-Seller is improving, new Audi Q5
- Sportback or Sedan? New Audi S3
- Audi presents its new A3, Plug-in Hybrid
- Plug-in hybrid version in sight: Audi Q3 and Q8
- Suzuki Across, hybridization with Japanese design
- Suzuki Swace, first hybrid station wagon in the range
- The only way is up for the Fiat 500e
- When Abarth meets the Moto GP: Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha
- The Range by Jeep
- Porsche Destination Charging
- In the spotlight. Interview with Marie-France Aparicio, 30 years of service!
- Best wishes from the team
- Christmas Shopping: Audi
- Segond Immobilier property ads
- A brand-new idea of used cars
- Top deals from Segond Automobiles Group
- Maserati clearance. Grab a bargain!