Esprit de Groupe n°47 juin 2021
“In adversity, we grow stronger” is a famous quote that has truly sprung into focus since the start of this unprecedented health crisis. Lockdown, end of lockdown, another lockdown, the closure of our dealerships and workshops… All of these episodes have been complex to manage inrelation to our business activities.
The pandemic has affected all industries, but we have chosen to fight and rise to the challenge of navigating our way through this difficult situation in one piece. The investment of our teams made it possible to achieve this, but not only. The unfailing loyalty of our customers was a guarantee of sustainability so we sincerely wanted to tell you, Dear Customers, Thank you! Covid-19 is still out there, but we can see light at the end of the tunnel. And we strive to continue providing you with the best possible service.
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo, Full of emotion
- 40 years of innovation, Audi and the environment
- Audi e-tron GT, Rocket-powered!
- And Audi RS e-tron GT, The sportiest electric car in the range
- Compact and 100% electric: Audi Q4 e-tron
- Audi Q4 e-tron Sportback, the estate version
- Jeep 4xe: The Compass and Renegade become hybrids
- Unbelievable but true: Jeep Wrangler 4xe
- Fiat 500e 3+1: an all-new version of the original little runaround
- The Porsche Taycan inaugurates the Monaco Grand Prix
- Review: over a year since the start of the Covid-19 crisis. Interview with Stéphane Colmart, Managing Director of Groupe Segond Automobiles
- Focus on the Porsche workshops, working behind the scenes
- Launch of the Taycan Cross Turismo at Ever Monaco
- Upcoming events
- Porsche & TAG Heuer partnership, a meeting of minds
- Shopping: Lamborghini
- Segond Immobilier property ads
- A brand-new idea of used cars
- Top deals from Segond Automobiles Group