Esprit de Groupe n°50 december 2022
2022 has been a turbulent year for the automotive sector. Despite a global shortage of vehicles, we have made every effort to meet the needs of our customers and provide a service worthy of our ambitions.
The Principality of Monaco has recorded a sharp increase in its GDP, which clearly reflects a healthy national economy across all the sectors in which we work, particularly real estate, which has witnessed strong growth.
The Group is always looking for opportunities to grow and has welcomed a new French brand – DEVINCI CARS – into our ranks. Our Bugatti showroom will also officially open its doors in a few days, and our Premium used car dealership has been launched. All in all, it’s been a very positive year, with new challenges to come.
We wish all our customers a happy holiday season with your loved ones.
- Porsche 911 Dakar, nostalgia for the Dakar Rally
- Porsche GT3 RS, raw performance
- Porsche 718 Style Edition, exclusive and distinctive
- Behind the wheel of the most powerful Lamborghini SUV: Urus Performante
- Huracán Sterrato, get ready for the 4x4 supercar
- Audi R8 GT RWD, a magnificent launch
- The Wrangler pick-up truck: New Jeep Gladiator
- Alfa Romeo Tonale of the hybrid variety
- Suzuki S-Cross, a bold hybrid SUV
- DEVINCI Cars: A new brand added to the Groupe Segond Automobiles repertoire
- News from the Groupe Segond Automobiles
- Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur: An award for the Antibes Porsche Centre
- Happy Holidays from our teams
- Group events in 2022: photos
- Shopping at Porsche Design: your bespoke chronograph
- La Clinique Monte-Carlo, a new gem in the Principality
- Villa Ninetta, the elegance of a by-gone era
- Segond Immobilier property ads
- A brand-new idea of used cars
- Top deals from Segond Automobiles Group