Discover the restyled Fiat Panda
The Fiat Panda celebrates its 40th anniversary. And it is only in its third generation! The current date is 2011 and the time has not yet come for renewal. Fiat is simply offering it a little refreshment, a few months after launching the new 70 HP 1.0 three-cylinder micro-hybridised engine (with starter-alternator) coupled to a new 6-speed manual gearbox. There’s no technical change this time around, Fiat just says that this 1.0 is available in all versions. And that’s exactly where the change comes in, with a completely renewed offer.
The finishes and main standard equipment
The Panda range is split. On one side the classic Panda, on the other the City Cross with an adventurous look.
- City: four airbags, manual air conditioning, radio, electric front windows, height-adjustable steering wheel.
- City Life: City + 4×4 look (plastic protections, roof bars), radio on 7-inch touch screen, with steering wheel controls, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, centralized locking.
- Sport : City Life + 16-inch wheels, fog lights, 60/40 bench seat, reversing radars, electric mirrors.
- City Cross: Cross look (many plastic protections up to the headlights/beams, aluminum color inserts), 15 inch wheels, fog lights, automatic air conditioning, 7 inch touch screen radio, electric front windows.
- City Cross Pack: City Cross + reversing radars, electric mirrors, 60/40 bench seat, leather steering wheel, height adjustable driver’s seat.
- City Cross Plus: City Cross Pack + silver roof bars, new 15-inch wheels, new upholstery.